Accountability for content
We have thoroughly created the content of our website and we update it regularly. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or currentness. We are responsible for our own content on this website. We reserve the right to change the content, product information and offers at any time.
Accountability for links
Our website contains links to third parties (hyperlinks). We are not liable for the content displayed on these external pages.
Our website and the contents are protected by copyright law. The duplication or any type of re-use, commercial or not, of this content is not allowed.
General Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Scope of applicability
(1) The following General Terms & Conditions apply for the use of the website tinkablu.com and for contracts concluded through tinkablu.com.
(2) Any differing or contradictory general business conditions of the contract partner do not apply even if we perform our services without any reservation.
(3) The products offered in our online shop are intended for consumers only. For purposes of these General Terms & Conditions, a consumer (hereinafter referred to “customer”) is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed to either his/her commercial or freelance professional activities.
§ 2 Supplier identification
(1) Contracts concluded through this website are reached with TINKA BLU, Liegnitzer Str 37, 10999 Berlin, Germany, VAT ID DE301592620.
§ 3 Contract formation
(1) Our offers in the online shop are not binding.
(2) By clicking the “Buy Now” button the customer creates a binding order for all products in his/her shopping cart. The confirmation and acceptance of his/her order happens immediately after sending an automated email confirmation. With this email confirmation, the sales contract is concluded.
(3) TINKA BLU saves the contract and sends the customer the order details by email.
§ 4 Prices and Payment
(1) All prices are listed in Euro incl VAT.
(2) The purchase price is payable immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
(3) Payment is accepted via Paypal and Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
§ 5 Delivery and Shipping
(1) We ship free of charge to EU countries. Shipping costs for international shipments are 3 EUR.
(2) Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days after payment. Delivery times within the EU are 2-4 days after the order is dispatched. International deliveries can take 7-14 days, depending on the destination.
(3) We ship our orders with Deutsche Post. Please note, we do not ship to packing stations (e.g. in Germany: DHL Packstation)
(4) The products will be delivered to the address that was stated when the order was placed. If the receiving address is stated incorrectly, the customer will bear the additional costs incurred. The same applies if the products cannot be delivered.
§ 6 Customs and Duties
(1) TINKA BLU is not responsible for any local customs duties or taxes placed on international orders.
§ 7 Transfer of risk
(1) The risk transfers to the customer when the shipment is handed over to the customer or its authorized representative or at the delivery address specified by the customer.
§ 8 Retention of title
(1) TINKA BLU retains the title of the ownership of the products purchased until full payment has been received.
§ 9 Returns
(1) You can return a product within 30 days from the day you received your order.
(2) The return of a product is accepted when it is returned in its original condition. It will not be accepted when the product has not been used, worn, washed or damaged. Due to hygienic reasons, the return of a surf bikini bottom can only be accepted when the hygienic strip has not been removed. TINKA BLU reserves the right to deny a refund of the returned product if it does not meet these requirements.
(3) If you would like to return a product, please send us a quick message here so that we know a product is coming back.
(4) Please return products to:
Liegnitzer Str 37
(5) The costs of returning a product are borne by the customer. TINKA BLU is not responsible for the loss of a returned parcel.
(6) We will process your refund immediately after we have received the product back. We reimburse all payments received from you, including shipping costs. For reimbursement, the same means of payment as for the initial transaction will be used.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) The statutory German law of warranty shall apply.
(2) Notice of termination must be drawn in writing.
§ 11 Choice of Law Jurisdiction
(1) Contractual relationships between TINKA BLU and the customer shall be governed by the German law.
(2) Legal domicile is the office of TINKA BLU.
(3) The place of performance is Berlin.
§ 12 Severability clause
(1) In case any of these General Terms & Conditions is or becomes invalid, the validity of the rest of the General Terms & Conditions shall not be affected.
Data Protection & Privacy Statement
The following section is to inform you about our Data Protection & Privacy Statement.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
(1) You can visit our website without disclosing any personal information. On our website, we use so-called log files. We only store data without reference to individuals, such as the name of your Internet Service Provider, the Internet Protocol address (IP address), the page from which you visit us, the name of the requested file, the date and time of visiting our website and which browser was used. This data is used solely for statistical reasons and to improve our offer. It does not allow any reference to your person.
(2) Personal data is solely collected when you submit them in the process of ordering or registration as a customer. Personal data without express consent is only used to fulfill and process your order. With the completion of the contract and completion of payment your personal data will be blocked and will be deleted after the period of time, necessary to fulfill tax and commercial law regulations, unless you express consent to the further use of your data.
(3) During data processing all matters concerning confidentiality will be dealt with in accordance with legal requirements. Nevertheless, we should point out that data transmission over the internet (e.g. when communicating via email) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against unauthorized access by third parties is impossible.
Disclosure to third parties
As far as necessary for delivery, your personal data is disclosed to the delivering company. To process your payment, we disclose your payment data to the handling financial institution.
Within the ordering process, your personal data is encrypted using SSL for internet transfer. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your information by unauthorized persons.
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process:
( Sign up for Newsletter )
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe as follows:
( Via Unsubscribe link in the email)
Right of access, rectification, blocking and deletion of data
In case of any questions about the collection, processing and use of your data as well as deletion, rectifications or blocking of data, please contact us (TINKA BLU, Liegnitzer Str 37, 10999 Berlin, Germany)
Notice Of Revocation Rights
Right to withdraw from this contract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is 30 days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier, takes possession of the products. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you need to let us know about your decision, e.g. per email. The notice needs to include your full name, address, email and phone number. Revocations are submitted to
Liegnitzer Str 37
hello [at] tinkablu [.] com
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt by email without delay. In order to observe the deadline for cancellation it is sufficient to inform us before expiry of the cancellation period of 30 days.
Consequences of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal, please send back the products without undue delay and not later than 30 days from the day on which you informed us about your withdrawal. The deadline is met if you send back the products before the period of 30 days has expired. TINKA BLU will reimburse returned products which have not been used, worn, washed or damaged and are returned in its original condition. If you return the delivered products to us only partially or in a deteriorated condition, you need to compensate us to the required extent. The costs of returning products are borne by the customer.
We will process your refund no later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the products back. For reimbursement, the same means of payment as for the initial transaction will be used. We will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).